by JEREMIAH

I haven’t been the same since I learned to fly. I’ve always dreamed of flying, but I never thought it would actually happen. I never thought it would actually happen. I’ve only seen it in TV shows and movies, never thought I would be the one to do it.

It all started one day I woke up from a deep, deep sleep feeling funny. I walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air. Suddenly I fainted and fell  over the edge right before I hit the ground. I noticed I was flying. It freaked me out for awhile, but I learned to cope with it after I told a trusted friend.

So I fly to work and everywhere else as part of my daily routine. Everywhere I go people refer to me as Superman. I often let that go to my head, and I try to save people who don’t need saving, but not so often anymore. Flying is like a fairytale to me, but it’s real and makes my everyday life a lot easier than it was.

There was one special occasion where I actually saved someone. It was a woman on top of a building who was thinking about jumping off. So as she jumped off, I hurried and got in the air. Just in the nick of time I caught her. After I caught her and brought her to safety, she thanked me. At that moment I felt real special to see how grateful she was.

Tagged with:

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.