by DEMONTE

I woke up to a pitch dark space. I couldn’t see anything. I started wondering where I was, and then I realized I didn’t even know who I was! Where am I from? Then it came to me. This has got to be a dream! Then I wondered, Is it a dream? I had to find out.

As I felt around on the ground, I found a medium-sized piece of glass, and I poked my hand with it. Blood started to slide down my hand slowly. Then I knew I wasn’t dreaming. Since I couldn’t really see, I relied on my hearing and touch. I even heard a cat, breathing over a mouse, waiting to devour its dinner.

BOOM!

All of a sudden this loud object fell to the ground. When I stood up, I started to get my vision back. I could see there was a fire escape and a lot of broken windows and a big dumpster. As I started walking toward the object that fell from the window with hesitation, I saw a light pole. I said to myself, I must be in an alley. Then I got to the object. It turned out to be a briefcase. What’s in it?

I went to open it, but then thought to myself, What if it is something bad? What if it’s a bomb?

I picked it up and opened it. There was 250,000 dollars, five passports with different names, but the same face. My face! Lastly there was a 9mm pistol. I stood up and said to myself, Who am I?

Tagged with:

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.