by KENYETTA an JENNY

It was a radioactive night at the hospital. It was 2 in the morning. My cousin was having a baby. We were at the hospital all day. We were tired of waiting. I was sleepy and cold. My mom and her friend wanted to go to the store. So we all get outside and figure that my mom’s friend lost her parking ticket. Then we get to the parking lot and also figure that she lost her car. I was so sick of waiting at this point, I was angry. She then starts asking me mom questions like “Do we have a clue where she parked her car?” I’m like how in a bagel’s hole are we supposed to know? We didn’t show up with her. So after walking around so many times, it was now 2:45. She then decides to ask the police for help. I then felt cooled off like ice cream hit me.

With arguments ringing in my ears, the officer asks what car we’re looking for. The best answer we could muster was the car from the One Direction commercial. With this, the officer lost his interest in our issue and flew off, figuratively speaking of course.

Ice cream sounds so good right now, I need something cold in my system. I’m getting heated with all this crap. Then we saw a McDonald’s and it was a saint to me.

Tagged with:

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.