by ARIEANNA

They say a cancer and a Scorpio are a perfect match. But how, how it is possible all Cancer and Scorpios do is make each other cry? They’re compatible because they’re both water signs. They’re deep, deep like the ocean—you can never really see the bottom of these two zodiac signs. But it doesn’t seem true. It seems like they can figure each other out real good. It’s like . . . they’re lying, lying about a Cancer and Scorpio, how they’re compatible. It kinda hurts just to feel that way. Yes, I’m a Scorpio, and, yes, I get hurt by Cancers, and I’m not in the right when I hurt them too. They say hold on tight to your love sign, if it’s the last thing you do. But it’s hard for me a little bit. I’m ready to give up. But I won’t. I can’t. They say when a Cancer and Scorpio are there for a long time their friendship is emotionally productive and their relationship can blossom. But I don’t believe it. But then again I do. But I’m just saying WHY? WHY DO THEY SAY THAT?

Tagged with:

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.