Faculty, learn more about Moodle through the following resources:
Sign Up to Attend Instructor Led Training
View Butler-specific Moodle Video Tutorials
Watch Recorded Butler Moodle Workshops
Read Posts on Specific Topics
Use Atomic Learning
Use Atomic Learning to learn more about all of Moodle’s features. (Note: Butler’s Moodle environment may vary slightly from the environment shown in these videos, but the content of the tutorials still applies.)
Build Your Courses
Option 1: Fresh Start
Option 2: Course Copy – Moodle to Moodle
- In the course page you wish to import/copy to (destination course), click Import in the Settings block.
- Select the course you wish to import/copy from (source course) and click Continue.
- Select the components of the “Backup settings” (activities, blocks, and filters) you wish to preserve (they are all selected by default). Click Next.
- Select the items you wish to include in the import (they are all selected by default). Click Next.
- You will be asked to review and confirm your selections. Click Perform Import.
Option 3: Personalized Consulting Appointment
If you need one-on-one help after attending a Moodle training session, schedule an appointment with the Center for Academic Technology.
Engage Your Students