- Login and click Self Service > Student Center.
- In the Academics area, click on the Other Academics… dropdown and select Enrollment Verification, then click the button.
- In the Processing Options, select whether the enrollment verification should print from your screen, or be mailed to the address you specify.
- If you’re using the mail option, you must enter a recipient address into the form. (The address appears on the final enrollment verification report.) You can either:
- Check the Send to My Address box, then choose which of your addresses to send the report to in the Address Type dropdown.
- Enter a “Send to” name and click the “Edit Address” link to enter another address.
- If you want to send multiple enrollment verifications, click the button and enter additional addresses.
- When you are finished setting up your options, click the button.
How can I get an Enrollment Verification?
Permanent link to this article: http://blogs.butler.edu/mybutlerhelp/question/how-can-i-get-an-enrollment-verification/