Panopto Recorder Login (instructions in PDF format with pictures)
The Panopto Recorder has been updated. All campus lab and classroom computers have already had the new version installed. If you create recordings on your personal computer, you will need to download the latest version of the recorder from butler.hosted.panopto.com.
- Open the Panopto Recorder. Click Log in with Moodle.
- Enter your Butler username and password. Ensure the Remember Me box is checked.
- Open the Panopto Recorder. Click Log In. The server name should already be filled in for you. If not, type “butler.hosted.panopto.com” into the box.
- Click Get Providers for Server and select Moodle.
- Log in using your Butler username and password when prompted. Ensure the Save Login and Password box is checked.