Welcome back, Faculty & Staff!
Presenters and Agenda:
- HR Updates - LaVeda Howell, Executive Director, Human Resources Management & Development
- Student Government Association – Craig Fisher, SGA President
- Campus Safety – Bill Weber, Assistant Chief of Police
Welcome, New Staff!
Welcome to the Butler University Family!
- Claire Aigotti – General Counsel, Office of the President
- Mary Frances Gaede – University Libraries
- Kimberlee Goad – College of Business
- Chris Holtmann – Athletics
- Beth Hospodarsky – College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Matthew Mindrum – Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Felipe Moran – Building Services
- Laura Schutt – Admission
- Amanda Starkel – University Libraries
Farewell, Departing Staff
Thank You for your contributions to Butler, you will be missed!
- Andy Cunningham – Information Technology
- Sara Doebel – Athletics
- Elizabeth Freedman – Internship & Career Services
- Brian Hiscox – Athletics
- Josh Rattray – Athletics
- Emily Reeser - Advancement
OTHER CAMPUS NEWS:
- Don’t forget about President Danko’s State of the University address followed by an all-faculty & staff campus picnic on Friday, August 23! The welcome back festivities begin at 11:00 AM at the Schrott Center for the Arts.
- New student move-in is all set! Beginning on Saturday August 24 at 8:00 AM, Butler’s campus will quickly become buzzing with activity. Welcome Week festivities will officially be kicked off on Sunday August 25 at 11:30 AM. For complete details and a schedule of events, check out http://blogs.butler.edu/welcomeweek/
- Fall semester classes begin on Wednesday, August 28. Don’t forget that the university will be closed in observance of the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 2.
- Did you know? You can visit http://www.formstack.com/forms/butler-events and sign up to receive a free monthly e-newsletter, keeping you informed of all upcoming Butler events!
- Mark Your Calendars Now, So You Don’t Miss A Thing! Here are the 2013-2014 Staff Assembly Meeting Dates:
August 21 - PB 204
September 18 - Clowes Hall
January 15, 2014
*NOTE: All meetings are from 2-3 p.m., in Jordan Hall 141, unless otherwise noted.