Date: Wednesday, July 23
Time: 2:00–3:00 p.m.
Location: Pharmacy Building, room 103
All staff members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Announcements & Committee Reports
HR Update – La Veda Howell, Executive Director of HR
Branding Butler* – Stephanie Judge Cripe, Director of Marketing Strategy
New Staff Introductions and Door Prizes
*A new brand is being developed for Butler and your input is needed. See the initial creative concepts, fresh from the agency, and share your reactions and feedback. The brand belongs to everyone in the Butler community so please join us for this important, expanded session. For those who are able to stay after the general meeting ends, there will be additional conversation about this topic from 3:00-3:30 p.m. We encourage you to stay and share your thoughts!
Welcome, New Staff
Welcome to the Butler University Family!
- Damon Bailey – Athletics
- Heidi Benson – Admission / Enrollment Management
- Jenny Cho – Counseling & Consultation Services
- Brady Collier – Athletics
- Donna Cumberbatch – Building Services
- Colin Dietz – Counseling & Consultation Services
- Olivia DiFilippo – BUPD
- Sally Dockendorf – Counseling & Consultation Services
- Beth Falkenbach – College of Business
- Erica Garnett – PuLSE
- Dylan Harmison – Information Technology
- Najee Jackson – Building Services
- Jacob Lemon – COPHS
- Meg Liffick – Marketing & Communications
- Lauren Long – COPHS
- Fahkara Malone – Athletics
- Laura Menard – Health Sciences Library
- Todd Morrissey – Athletics
- Juan Nunez – Building Services
- David Russell – Residence Life
- Julie Shelton – Athletics
- HerBrina Sheperd – Residence Life
- Stephen Standifird – College of Business
- Tiffany Stergar – Advancement
- Nikila Stevens – Human Resources Management & Development
- Desmond Tardy – Athletics
And in other news…
- As you’ve undoubtedly noticed there is lots of construction and other exciting projects going on around campus this summer! We would like to thank everyone for your patience as the Butler Community is being improved and beautified.
- For updates on the Sunset Ave / Hampton Drive Streetscape Project, visit HERE. Much progress is being made!
- The university has approved a new housing facility and parking garage! Very soon, you will start to notice substantial changes as the Butler campus is transformed. Check out all the exciting details HERE.
- Don’t forget to register your vehicle for the 2014-2015 school year so you don’t get any parking tickets this fall!
- The Visiting Writers Series Fall Speakers have been announced. Admission to all events in the series is free and open to the public without tickets – so check it out!