DATE: Wednesday, May 21
TIME: 2:00 – 3:00 P.M.
Jordan Hall, 141
We Welcome & Encourage All Staff Members To Attend
Congratulations to all 2014 Butler University graduates! Thanks to all staff & faculty for helping put together another successful commencement weekend.
Open Forum & Ice Cream Social
Come prepared to share your thoughts and celebrate the many successes of this past year!
Welcome, New Staff!
Welcome to the Butler University Family!
- Keith Cobbs – Building Services
- Scott Crawford – Building Services
- Karen Fuller - College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Cindy Garrett – Donor Relations
- Jennifer Mann - Learning Resource Center
- Sheryl Rodgers – Print Marketing
- Matthew Stach – Learning Resource Center
AND IN OTHER NEWS…
- Now that the weather is better and the rush of end-of-year activities is over, there is no better time to take a tour of campus! We see them every day, but have you ever been on an official tour of Butler? Well, now is your chance! The Personal & Professional Development Committee is offering an opportunity to go on a tour of campus on Wednesday, May 21 at 11:00 a.m. Join us for this opportunity to learn more about where you work. Space is limited so please RSVP to Cynthia Payne by May 20th.
- Reminder: University summer hours officially begin on Tuesday, May 27. Happy summer!
- Want a piece of Hinkle Fieldhouse history? On June 7, Butler University and People for Urban Progress (PUP) will be selling several hundred seats that were removed from the Fieldhouse as part of the ongoing renovation. The seats—$100 each—will be for sale from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the CUE Farm at Butler, located next to the intramural fields west of 52nd Street and Boulevard Place. For more information, click HERE.