DATE: Wednesday, October 16
TIME: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Jordan Hall 141
All Staff Members Are Welcome & Encouraged To Attend
Presenters and Agenda:
HR Update—La Veda Howell
University Update—President Danko
*If you would like to ask President Danko a question, or have a suggestion or idea please submit it HERE.
Welcome, New Staff!
Welcome to the Butler University Family!
- Kristin Brogan – Advancement
- Colin Brown – Advancement
- Patrick Schaecher – Advancement
- Kristi Smith – Admission
- Jessica Wenclewicz – Admission
- Sherri White – Financial Aid
Farewell, Departing Staff
Thank You for your contributions to Butler, you will be missed!
- Rob Miller – PuLSE Office
- Kenton Smith – Center for Academic Technology
AND IN OTHER NEWS…
- We hope to see many of you this coming weekend for all the Homecoming activities! Put on your Butler gear and come on out to experience all the fun and celebrate another great year for Butler University. And don’t forget to check out the Zip Line, new this year! For more information check out the Homecoming page.
- Have you always wanted to get to know your fellow coworkers better, in a relaxed and informal setting? Then mark your calendar for our next 501 social event. Come on out to Broad Ripple Fire (6523 Ferguson Ave) on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 5:01 p.m. to have a drink, snack, or simply great conversation with many other Butler staff. Feel free to bring a friend – or two!
- Want to be a part of Butler history? In celebration of the new BIG EAST and upcoming men’s basketball season, Fox Sports I is gathering video footage from each conference school for their two-hour Tip-Off Party on Oct. 25. Be part of Butler’s shoot by joining us at Hinkle for an 8 p.m. scrimmage, performances by the cheerleaders, an autograph session, and more. Doors and concessions open at 7:30 p.m. The Tip-Off show will air on Oct. 25 from 9-11 p.m. EST.