Staff Assembly would like to thank Bruce Arick, La Veda Howell, Claire Aigotti, Julie Bingham, and other members of the committee for hosting the two open forum sessions early this week to address the reclassification process. We appreciate the opportunity to provide a venue for communication where staff could have their voices heard and ask questions.
Please plan to attend one of the following Healthcare Forums next week.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2:00–3:30 p.m. in JH-141
- Wednesday, October 22, p.m. 8:00–9:30 a.m. in PB-103
- Thursday, October 23, 8:30–9:30 a.m. in PB-156 (this session is one hour due to room availability)
These are the Healthcare Forums at which Vice President for Finance and Administration Bruce Arick will speak. Historically, these sessions preceded the open enrollment sessions. Open enrollment session dates and the open enrollment process will be announced soon.
The Staff Assembly Executive Committee would like to thank staff for submitting their comments on the reclassification process through Staff Assembly’s online suggestion form. We have forwarded these anonymous comments to the appropriate administrators.
FOOD, FUN, FRIENDS, AND FOOTBALL!
Brought to you by Staff Assembly Activities and Social Committee
When: Tailgate from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Game starts at 12:00 p.m.
Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse Parking Lot, in front of Gate 4
What you need to know:
- We will have games, food, and fun all happening before the
Butler vs. SanDiego football game.
- Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for youth (ages 3-12) and include game
admission, food and drinks. Game tickets will be handed out at the tailgate.
- Alcohol is allowed but will not be provided. (Please, no glass containers.)