Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course
Healthy Horizons would like to know if any Butler faculty or staff would be interested in a MBSR course here on campus this fall.
- 8 week course beginning the second week of September
- 2.5 hour class once a week + an all-day retreat the weekend of week six
- Experiential and didactic course including sitting meditation, body scan, and gentle hatha yoga.
- Class size of 12-20 people
- Course fee has been reduced to $250 for Butler faculty and staff for the 27 hour course ($9.26/hr)
- 27 CEUs are available for psychologists and social workers
- Free informational orientation session will be offered prior to the course
If you would be interested in participating in this course, or for any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We need at least 12 individuals to hold the course. At this time, you are simply just expressing interest in the program, you are not committing to attending.
*For more information, please click HERE.