How to Start a Business in 15 Weeks

Starting a business in 15 weeks for the RBE program was both difficult and fun at the same time.  The biggest gain I received from this experience is time management.  With only 15 weeks to develop a business plan, run the business, and present all documents associated with a business plan my group and I had our work cut out for us.  Good time management was necessary throughout the whole thing so we could complete everything on time and not be stressed about it all the time.  Also giving 110% is key to not only getting the business up and running on time but also to be a good team member.  Everyone needs to do their part and then some to better the team and business.  In the end I gained an exponential amount of knowledge about small businesses and how to start one myself and I even learned things about myself that I never knew before.  The RBE experience is amazing and worth looking at when it is all over because if you do that things you may have never noticed before will stand out and open your eyes.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.