by KAT

On a day so bright with the sun to shine on this winter grave, I can’t believe that such thoughts would approach my way.
To have the one I love say the words that ensure my doubts in me. For him to say “You’re truly far away, not a part of society.”

To say such things and make me think I should internally go away. That maybe society would do best without me.

So let me fade. Let me fade into nothing.

On a day so bright with the sun to shine on this winter grave. I’d never expect all that has happened to me. I’d never guess on today of all days I would have beaten and bruised physically. Pushed to the edge of my sanity. With the devil’s girly minions saying how I am so ugly. While loading me with their stuff and forcing me to have no fuse. Telling me to take it like a lovely little young lady.

On a day so bright with the sun to shine on this winter grave, I would have never have foreseen the emotional load put on me. Everyone bossing me around with no such thing, a misery. While seeing such disappointment in my one and only’s eyes. To feel no purpose on this day of my life. To have this burden put on me is nothing but torture to me.

Then they lifted it and along with it my feelings for everything. Except the part that chains down the oh so lonely inner me.

All I want is someone to hold. To go somewhere far away from all this pain and suffering. Some where no one knows. A place far away from any three of my homes.

On a day so bright with sun to shine on this winter grave, I would have never thought it would have my name.

Tagged with:

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.