by DAIZJHA

I don’t believe in death.

I believe in new beginnings.

Honesty, and exploring now, so I know what I like so I can do it again “later.” I believe in communication through other lives, times and realms as you may say. Friends i’ve yet to meet but…met before. Giving me a sense of purpose because I know what this world holds.

Abuse, cruelty, girls and boys craving approval from their loved ones, creeps through me like a bug, etches itself on me like a spider. Infecting and filling my head, my soul like the rank, top class rank scent of sauerkraut.

I throw this place in denial because it’s so vile. Money rules this place. Judgement changes your pace and consequence changes your face because you’re scared. Cuddling the few things you haven’t given up yet.

Animals of humans tearing through you like wolves and turning you into their food that i’ll find the family of sin in ’em. Spending time with the ones you “love” became a task and now you have to ask yourself why you let us bend it.

I am my and us is not, you are you and should live that way but you’re raised to bend and flex with Earth so you don’t get hurt. Soot on ya face, you try to dig but the damn devils pull you back inward you’re climbing again.

Climbing to be free, to be, to see what i see, to hold the key i hold, to walk through the door I’ve seen but you have not her. I’ll give you the key “self-worth,” “self-worth,” “self-worth” to know your king and not a damn human should strike war in you.

Self-worth to know a tell instead of show tell and go to hell because you lied, because you tried to hide what was inside. Self-worth. Power don’t make you, fame won’t break  you, lack of understanding will rape you… of what you deserve. Throw a fat “F U” at the guy next to you cause we don’t bend for no one.

Tagged with:

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.