Congratulations to the 2013 Difference Makers!
We recognize and honor the following staff members, nominated for the Difference Makers award by their peers or students. Each of them have made a positive impact in the work they do for students, staff, faculty, and the Butler community. If you see any of them around campus, be sure to thank them!
Job Performance & Attitude
- Michele Miller – Advancement
- Charles Truax – Maintenance Services
- Roy Weese – Information Technology
Service to Students
- Mary Ann Huser - Student Affairs (PuLSE Office)
- Mary Kay Liverett - College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Physician’s Assistant)
Making A Difference in the Butler Community
- Sherri Heidenreich - Human Resources Management & Development
From left to right: Charles Truax, Sherri Heidenreich, Mary Kay Liverett, President Jim Danko, Michele Miller, Roy Weese, Staff Assembly Chair Josh Downing. (Not pictured: Mary Ann Huser).