Presenters and Agenda:
- Equity Grievance Policy (Title IX) — Ben Hunter, La Veda Howell, & Claire Aigotti
- United Way Campaign — James Cramer & Andy Mohr
- HR Update — La Veda Howell
Welcome, New Staff!
Welcome to the Butler University Family!
- Anila Din — Human Resources Management & Development
- Sean McEvilly — BUPD
- Lindsay Wimmer — Advancement
Farewell, Departing Staff
Thank You for your contributions to Butler, you will be missed!
- Renee Lopez — Alumni & Parent Programs
- Sarah Lutomski — College of Business
AND IN OTHER NEWS…
- The applications are rolling in! Butler’s Early Action admission deadline was November 8, and the university continues to grow in popularity and expand our national presence. Thank you to EVERYONE who helps make this possible!
- Butler has recently been named among the Top 100 Social Media Colleges in the nation, ranking 35th overall! If you’re not engaged with us on social media, now is a great time to start! http://news.butler.edu/blog/2013/10/social/
- Butler’s new 450-seat performance hall, the Howard L. Schrott Center for the Arts, has been awarded LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environment Design) gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council! Learn more HERE about this outstanding recognition and what it means.
- Butler has announced its spring lineup for the Diversity Lecture Series. Check out the schedule and get more info HERE.