Family Night at the HRC, Friday, December 12 from 5:00–8:00 p.m. Bring the family for a fun, festive evening floating around the pool watching the “Grinch,” playing games, and making holiday crafts. “Home Alone” will also be showing. Get the details and register. Cost is $10/family or $15/family with a large pizza from Hot Box.
This event is brought to you by the HRC and Staff Assembly’s Activity and Socials Committee.
All faculty and staff enrolled in benefits must log in to my.butler to confirm:
- Your 2015 benefit elections should remain same as 2014 elections
- Elect the new vision carrier, Anthem Blue Vision
- Elect plan changes, add/remove dependents
- Enroll for the first time
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings amounts MUST be elected every year
If you have not confirmed or elected your 2015 benefits, log into my.butler.edu and click on ‘Benefits Enrollment’ and follow the prompts. Click ‘SUBMIT’ on the final screen. A confirmation will be emailed to you within 5 minutes. Print the confirmation for your records.
- Enrollment Workshops (bring questions and enrollment decisions for help enrolling online):
◦November 14, Friday, noon-4:30 p.m. in JH-043
◦November 17, Monday, noon-3:00 p.m. in JH-043
◦November 17, Monday, 3:00-4:30 p.m. in JH-041
Contact Kim Orbik or Anita Watts, or contact Sherri Heidenreich at ext. 9355, with any questions regarding your benefits. You also may visit the HR office in Jordan Hall, room 144. More information is available on the HR website.
Join the #1 warehouse club in the world and see what everyone is talking about. Membership is risk free! Costco offers a 100% customer-satisfaction guarantee on all merchandise, including your membership.
The Annual Membership is $55, which includes two cards.
Costco Wholesale would like to offer Butler staff a $10 Costco Cash Card BONUS for a $55 Gold Star Membership or $20 Costco Cash Card BONUS for a $110 Executive Membership, which offers a 2% Cash Rebate Check, plus exclusive Executive Benefits and Services.
(NOTE: This offer is unavailable at the Costco Warehouse and applies to new membership sign-ups only.)
At Costco Wholesale, you can save on:
- Optical – Winner of the JD Power & Associates award for Highest Satisfaction
- Pharmacy – Huge savings (Consumer Reports Magazine 08 “Best in Nation”)
- Hearing Aid Center – Extraordinary value at Costco savings
- Photo Center – Digital prints, photo books, cards, video transfer, and more
- Meat, Deli, Bakery – prepared fresh everyday
- Wine and spirits
- Gas station
- Travel discounts
- Auto-buying program
Free Cash Rebate American Express Card
A Costco representative will be available at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 19, before the Staff Assembly general meeting. Contact Costco’s Melissa Hill at 317-532-1654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.