You voted and the results are in. Congratulations to the newly elected Staff Assembly Executive Committee members:
- Scott Peden (Recreation) – 3-year term
- Lynn Poore (COPHS) –3-year term
- Jeremy Walthall (Internship and Career Services) – 2-year term
- Karen Newberry (Conferences and Special Events) – 1-year term
- Megan Vawter (Marketing and Communications) – 1-year term
Their terms will begin officially on June 1, 2014. Thank you to everyone who ran for election and to everyone who voted!
Also, a special thanks to the following outgoing Executive Committee members:
- Chris Davis
- Rissa Guffey
- Carl Heck
- Pam Nixon
Thanks for your service and dedication to Butler!
As today is Administrative Professionals Day, we would like to pause to express our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all administrative and support staff here at Butler. You make this place better every single day because of your dedication, energy, and selfless attitude! Butler has a continued bright future because of each one of you!
Staff Assembly is holding elections this week to fill five (5) at-large spots on the Executive Committee. Staff members are encouraged to vote by clicking HERE and selecting their top five nominees.
Deadline to vote is Friday, April 25, by 5:00 pm.
Thank you for your participation, from the Staff Assembly Nominations & Elections Committee.
The 2014 Butler Relay for Life is over, and what a huge success it was! We are very proud to announce that Team DAWG Walkers raised over $17,000 for this year’s event! Here are some of the other impressive highlights:
- 10 Butler Staff, 12 family & friends, and 3 outside vendors participated on the team.
- There were also 2 cancer survivors who participated with us this year.
- Our incredible fundraising effort was made possible by 37 corporate sponsors, 2 of which were also event sponsors. There were 9 online team donors, 126 online personal donors, a charity golf outing and the online auction.
Overall there were 51 teams that came together and raised over $51,000 to benefit the American Cancer Society.
THANK YOU to all that helped make this possible, and especially to those who participated in the actual event. See you next year!