Calendar & Events
- Block Party–Come check out Hillel’s table at Block Party. We’ll have fun favors for you as well as pictures and information about our organization and how you can get involved.
- Weekly Meetings–meetings are held weekly at the Blue House on Mondays at 7 pm. All are welcome!
- Kiddush–On certain Friday nights at 6 pm at the Blue House, come for a quick and fun candle lighting along with some wine and challah! If we get a good turnout, we’ll break out some Jewish board games.
- Shabbat Service and Dinner–Monthly, free dinners held on Friday nights at the Blue House. Short service followed by a catered dinner. Parents, friends, and community members always welcome!
- High Holy Days— All local synagogues open their doors to Butler students free of charge to attend High Holy Day services. Carpooling/transportation is arranged as the time nears.
- Hanukkah–If we’re still on campus, we have a small social event to light the menorah and play dreidel.
- Passover Seder–Every year for Passover we hold a full Seder to celebrate our freedom.
- Sukkah on the Mall–For Sukkot, we build and decorate our sukkah on the North Mall and host several small events throughout the week in the sukkah.
- Bagel Brunch–Come have a schmear and kibbitz one Sunday a month!
- Other Events–Throughout the year, we have other social events including game nights, bowling, or Indians and Pacers games.