Support Us

Why should I help support Butler Hillel?

BU Hillel enriches students’ lives every year. We create a Jewish community for a small, but mighty, population of students on campus and help these students live a Jewish lifestyle on campus.

If I’m not a BU alum or a parent of a current student, why should I care about Butler Hillel?

College students areĀ faced with hundreds of decisions each day, many about one’s future, and we want students to have positive feelings with their Judaism and other Jewish friends on campus. By supporting Hillel, you can help support a student’s choice for a Jewish lifestyle and give them a great opportunity to make friends with other Jewish students and hopefully enrich their college experience. With the help of your gift, we can bring Jewish young adults together in the hopes that they will continue loving Judaism throughout their lives.

How will my gift make a difference?

Your generous contribution will go towards Shabbat dinners, social programming, our Passover Seder, Sukkot activities, Jewish books and games, and so much more. Every little contribution can help us put together various events to bring students closer to each other and their religion.

How do I donate?

To give to Butler University’s Hillel, please send your check payable to Butler University with Hillel written in the memo to:

4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Or you can donate to Butler Hillel online at the national Hillel website.
Be sure to select Butler in the drop-down box. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

Thank you for your support!

Go to Top