Butler Love

At least once a day, my friends hear me say, “I just love Butler!”  Even as the end of the semester rolls around and everyone’s stress level is at an all time high, I can’t help but love being a Bulldog.  The friendly atmosphere one receives when they walk on Butler’s campus is extremely welcoming.  The fact that my professors want to help me and push me past my limits is an experience that only students at a liberal arts school like Butler can enjoy.
        As the holidays come up, there is so much to enjoy and be grateful for.  First off and most importantly, a wonderful education and opportunities provided by the university.  Secondly, this weekend’s performance of the Nutcracker by the Butler Ballet depicting one of my favorite Christmas stories.  Lastly, the decorations found in dorm rooms and large wreaths outside of Clowes Hall gets everyone into the holiday spirit.  Regardless of the season, I couldn’t be happier with my college decision and love everything there is to love about Butler.

By Karina Hamamouche

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.