Collecting Info for Dr. McGrath’s Class Reader

This will be a relatively short post, but I spent some of last night and this morning trying to find digital copies of our textbook (the information within it) so I could help out Dr. McGrath with his creation of an online book so his future students are saved from the massive amounts of textbooks we had in this class! I was assigned to find the poetry by Rumi that we read in our GHS reader on pages 227-236. I found two of the digital copies of the texts these poems come from relatively quickly and was thrilled that I had collected such good information. However, the last text which held 4 of Rumi’s poems, could not be found digitally. I spent a little over 3 hours looking for this text, and couldn’t even find a credible source that had these poems outside of our class reader! I would have to have access to the actual book and scan it into a PDF in order to create a digital copy, and all of the copies were out from the Butler Library. Ugh! This was frustrating, but hopefully Dr. McGrath understood. There seems to be a good amount of people contributing to the new class reader so hopefully it turns out well!