Jul 23 2011

Meet Mrs. Clark

Posted at 12:07 pm under Clark

Welcome to our classroom!  This is my second year of teaching, and I am very excited to be a teacher at school 60.  I graduated from Butler in 2010 with a degree in elementary education.  Last year I worked in a kindergarten classroom, and this year I am looking forward to working with kindergarten and first grade.  If I do not answer right away, it is because last year I was known as Miss Ryan.  This summer I married my high school sweetheart and went through the name change process. I am getting used to it now, but it may take a little time to really let it sink in.  I am from the south side of Indianapolis, but born in Cincinnati, Ohio.  We recently bought our first home in Broad Ripple, and we are excited to work on it!  As you will find out, I LOVE reading!  I have a slight obsession with books and you can see that as you walk into the classroom.   I am thrilled about our wonderful year ahead!

While our fun will start soon, there is one more important date to mark down.  Please remember August 4th.  We will be having our Back to School Night at 6:00pm.  We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

No responses yet

Comments RSS