Jan 27 2012

“I Care For You”

Posted at 8:42 pm under Bucher

Today when friends were playing at the beginning of the day there were some small arguments happening over the toys as well as just not the best of sharing and collaborating with each other so we had a discussion about it before our Morning Meeting began.  We talked about how we are a family and we have to take care of each other each and every day.  So…our greeting was to say hello to our neighbor in the circle and say, “I care for you” as we looked at that person.  At first the children kind of giggled that they were going to say it, but I have to say it was pretty moving  watching each friend say it to their friend.  They stood a little taller and smiled when the person was saying it to them.  After the greeting, I asked the children how they felt, and they said that they felt good!

Our Friendship Circle where we played a couple of games today as well as do our new Friendship Handshake

Saa's Length Hunt work that he prepared today when we were looking for items that matched the string exactly!

No responses yet

Comments RSS