Feb 13 2012

Mr. Nored, Time Bingo, Valentines

Posted at 7:48 pm under Bucher

Hello hello!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Today Mr. Nored began phasing into his teaching by taking over the teaching part of Math Workshop.  He did such a nice job of leading the friends with their math notebooks.  He will be leading Math Workshop from now until he phases out in April.  He has already worked so hard so I look forward to seeing him teach the various parts of the day.

While Mr. Nored worked with some friends with the notebooks, I played some math games with some friends.  One of those games we played was Time Bingo.  The point of the game is I roll the dice (numbers 1-12).  Whatever I roll, the children need to find that time on their board.  This was a very engaging game so I look forward to playing this more this week.

It was so sweet today because so many friends came in and said “Happy Valentine’s Day” and “I have something for you!”  I look forward to tomorrow when we celebrate each other by having our Friendship Party.

Cha'kyra's purse she made during free choice today! Thank you to Sydney and Shaniyia for helping her!

Shaniyia after she won Time Bingo!

No responses yet

Comments RSS