- Getting Ready to Lead In-Class Trainings
- Comparison Chart
- Wait for Kenton to send you final input
- Start creating final one using Illustrator
- Show Erica what improvements you have made on your site
- Learn how to use the Composite Post Plugin
- Review WordPress training script
- Set up a time to do a mock training 1-on-1 with Erica
- Panopto Training
- Familiarize yourself with the Panopto training script
- Create a Panopto recording of yourself leading a mock Panopto training
- Watch your video and create a channel where you give 2 examples of what you think that could’ve been done better and 2 examples of what you believe you did well. Send the name of your channel to Erica once you have completed your notes.
- Finish training & practice
- Quiz on Moodle
- Blog Post
- Professional Development
- Tech Tweets & Facts
- Paper & iMovie Bio
- iMovie training, checklist, quiz, & project
- Moodle training, quiz, & project
- Excel training & project
- Business Cards
- WHM posters
- WordPress training, checklist, quiz, & project
- Panopto training
- Classroom Mediation training
- Spring 2013 Reflection 1
My last shift at IC for the year. Its kinda bitter sweet. Today i helped Michelle with the moodle site and updating it.
Today was my last day in the library for the semester!
Good luck with finals everybody!
Today I met with Erica and Michelle to discuss the future of the Promo Video and some suggestions they had about the video.
I got inspired to study for my Religions class
I began writing a paper
I helped a lot of people print and did some research on Butler Library page
today i organized the black cabinet and recorded everything we have in there as of today. And i helped Michelle organize the the ipad cord cabinet
Today I finished Dreamweaver and finished the quiz and experimented with photoshop. I then helped organize and take inventory of the black cabinet and picked up my summer reading book. Have a great summer everyone!
I helped with a computer problem, filled the paper in the copier, and assisted with a research question.
I looked closer at my finals schedule and all of the papers I have to write to see what amount of work I can fit in… not much
I found some incredible blogs about professional development that focus on developing self
I connected on LinkedIn to my previous intern bosses.
Today I learned how to reset the iPads and restore them to their original settings. I also ran an errand for Chasadee over to the Holcomb building. Around 3:45 I set up a Panopto recording for a GHS class, and then took it down. Also, worked on this Dreamweaver project that I keep on fighting with (not literally, but the computer and I had some disagreements). To whomever is going to be my supervisor for next semester, if you could change it so that my Dreamweaver project will continue into next semester would be awesome because I will not be able to finish it in the next 20 minutes. Last but not least, I got the IC reading book. Woohoo! Have a wonderful summer everyone!