- Research possible materials and topics for Leadership course (ON HOLD until week of 4/1)
- Meet with Erica during your shared shift to discuss working on/developing InfoGraphic training. (see Meg’s email!)
- Familiarize yourself with Adobe InDesign; refine your new skills by drafting an IC related InfoGraphic (send to Meg and Amy via email when complete)
- Peruse the current Photoshop QGs we have. After using PhotoShop for the badge updating project, do you notice any topics that would be useful to students that we do not have?
- Further explore the FireWorks Program. Draft a list of possible QG topics you think would be useful for students.
- Begin creating FireWorks QGs. (the template for QGs is in the _Shared folder!)
- Training of your choice from Moodle site (If you get to this step, please let Meg and Amy know what you’ve chosen!)
- Leave a blog post with a summary of what you completed at the end of each shift. Title as “Name (Location you worked) Date”. Categorize with your name.
- Professional Development Project (ongoing throughout the semester)
- Clock in/out
- Check and respond IC related emails
- Log all consultations at libstats.butler.edu
- Be attentive to all CAT visitors
Have questions? Feel free to post them to the blog in your shift status report or email either Meg or Amy!
- Audacity Training
- Photoshop Training
- Top Priority: REVISE Aurasma QG (when complete, email to both Meg and Amy).
- IC Reflection (Due: Feb 22nd; see Meg’s email for more details)
My last shift at IC for the year. Its kinda bitter sweet. Today i helped Michelle with the moodle site and updating it.
Today was my last day in the library for the semester!
Good luck with finals everybody!
Today I met with Erica and Michelle to discuss the future of the Promo Video and some suggestions they had about the video.
I got inspired to study for my Religions class
I began writing a paper
I helped a lot of people print and did some research on Butler Library page
today i organized the black cabinet and recorded everything we have in there as of today. And i helped Michelle organize the the ipad cord cabinet
Today I finished Dreamweaver and finished the quiz and experimented with photoshop. I then helped organize and take inventory of the black cabinet and picked up my summer reading book. Have a great summer everyone!
I helped with a computer problem, filled the paper in the copier, and assisted with a research question.
I looked closer at my finals schedule and all of the papers I have to write to see what amount of work I can fit in… not much
I found some incredible blogs about professional development that focus on developing self
I connected on LinkedIn to my previous intern bosses.
Today I learned how to reset the iPads and restore them to their original settings. I also ran an errand for Chasadee over to the Holcomb building. Around 3:45 I set up a Panopto recording for a GHS class, and then took it down. Also, worked on this Dreamweaver project that I keep on fighting with (not literally, but the computer and I had some disagreements). To whomever is going to be my supervisor for next semester, if you could change it so that my Dreamweaver project will continue into next semester would be awesome because I will not be able to finish it in the next 20 minutes. Last but not least, I got the IC reading book. Woohoo! Have a wonderful summer everyone!