- Promote that IC is hiring
- Respond to the “When Is Good” email sent out by Michelle
- Respond to the finals & next semester schedule emails that Chasadee sent out
- Type up the training script we used to match our formatting
- Brainstorm a script/storyboard for a GarageBand video tutorial (like this one)
- Doesn’t have to teach them everything
- Might be a good idea to do several (intro, using the SMART instruments, advanced, etc.)
- Add the Aurasma quote to the new Aurasma file (changed the program we are creating them in)
- Compare your Moodle & WeVideo bookmarks to the other ones & see if there is any info you would like to add.
- Save a sample iMovie video (using the pics & music you saved there) to the iMovie Media Assets folder
- Panopto Recording
- See comment on first Panopto Recording
- Create another (similar) Panopto recording using the Panopto App on an iPad
- Learn all you can about Access
- Utilize Access QG’s
\\bufiles\group\IT\InstructionalTechnology\Training Documents\__Final Quick Guides__\Microsoft Office\MS Access 2010
- Tim is a good resource for questions & help
- Brainstorm how you think IC could utilize Access within the office or as a training
- Utilize Access QG’s
- Blog post
- Professional development
- Tech tweets and fact
- Panopoto video featuring two aspects of a software
- Audacity project
- GarageBand training
- Moodle page update
- GarageBand QG’s
- Appointy hours
- iMovie assests folder
- iMovie/Digital Storytelling training
- iMovie Checklist
- Moodle, WeVideo, Aurasma bookmarks
- Spring 2013 Reflection 1
My last shift at IC for the year. Its kinda bitter sweet. Today i helped Michelle with the moodle site and updating it.
Today was my last day in the library for the semester!
Good luck with finals everybody!
Today I met with Erica and Michelle to discuss the future of the Promo Video and some suggestions they had about the video.
I got inspired to study for my Religions class
I began writing a paper
I helped a lot of people print and did some research on Butler Library page
today i organized the black cabinet and recorded everything we have in there as of today. And i helped Michelle organize the the ipad cord cabinet
Today I finished Dreamweaver and finished the quiz and experimented with photoshop. I then helped organize and take inventory of the black cabinet and picked up my summer reading book. Have a great summer everyone!
I helped with a computer problem, filled the paper in the copier, and assisted with a research question.
I looked closer at my finals schedule and all of the papers I have to write to see what amount of work I can fit in… not much
I found some incredible blogs about professional development that focus on developing self
I connected on LinkedIn to my previous intern bosses.
Today I learned how to reset the iPads and restore them to their original settings. I also ran an errand for Chasadee over to the Holcomb building. Around 3:45 I set up a Panopto recording for a GHS class, and then took it down. Also, worked on this Dreamweaver project that I keep on fighting with (not literally, but the computer and I had some disagreements). To whomever is going to be my supervisor for next semester, if you could change it so that my Dreamweaver project will continue into next semester would be awesome because I will not be able to finish it in the next 20 minutes. Last but not least, I got the IC reading book. Woohoo! Have a wonderful summer everyone!