- Dreamweaver Training
- Audacity Training
- Photoshop Training
- During shared shift with Meg touch base about WordPress training (you may need to remind me!)
- Leave a blog post with a summary of what you completed at the end of each shift. Title as “Name (Location you worked) Date”. Categorize with your name.
- Professional Development Project
- Learn how to clock-in & check the blog
- Go on a tour
- Create paper bio (see examples in CAT)
- Read the IC Student Handbook 2013. Print off the last page & turn in a signed copy to Chasadee Minton.
- Moodle Training
- iMovie Training
- Excel Training (found on Moodle site)
- WordPress Training (found on Moodle site)
- Review WordPress Skills and Script during shared shift with Meg
- IC Reflection (Due Feb 22nd, see Meg’s email for more details)
- During a shared shift w/Meg review Panopto
My last shift at IC for the year. Its kinda bitter sweet. Today i helped Michelle with the moodle site and updating it.
Today was my last day in the library for the semester!
Good luck with finals everybody!
Today I met with Erica and Michelle to discuss the future of the Promo Video and some suggestions they had about the video.
I got inspired to study for my Religions class
I began writing a paper
I helped a lot of people print and did some research on Butler Library page
today i organized the black cabinet and recorded everything we have in there as of today. And i helped Michelle organize the the ipad cord cabinet
Today I finished Dreamweaver and finished the quiz and experimented with photoshop. I then helped organize and take inventory of the black cabinet and picked up my summer reading book. Have a great summer everyone!
I helped with a computer problem, filled the paper in the copier, and assisted with a research question.
I looked closer at my finals schedule and all of the papers I have to write to see what amount of work I can fit in… not much
I found some incredible blogs about professional development that focus on developing self
I connected on LinkedIn to my previous intern bosses.
Today I learned how to reset the iPads and restore them to their original settings. I also ran an errand for Chasadee over to the Holcomb building. Around 3:45 I set up a Panopto recording for a GHS class, and then took it down. Also, worked on this Dreamweaver project that I keep on fighting with (not literally, but the computer and I had some disagreements). To whomever is going to be my supervisor for next semester, if you could change it so that my Dreamweaver project will continue into next semester would be awesome because I will not be able to finish it in the next 20 minutes. Last but not least, I got the IC reading book. Woohoo! Have a wonderful summer everyone!