a story by [jalisa]

Christmas in the summer. It sounds weird, but hey, I’m weird. My name is Mariah Woods. My life is real wacky, and I come from not one, but two lines of weird people.

My mom’s name is Holly, she’s a teacher and my dad’s name is Marion and he’s a teacher too. My brother’s name is Ornament. So since my mom is so jolly, and they’re both crazy.

Oh, and here’s the thing—we celebrate Christmas for each season, which is awesome. I mean, think of all the presents. And we get to eat lots of cookies and milk.

But wait till you meet my cousins. The girls are Holly, Lolly, Mistletoe (or Piggies), Star, and Rudolph. The boys are Ronald McDonald, Christmas Tree, Lanyard, Present, and Clarisse.

Something happened at our last Christmas, and now there is a rule not to speak of it. So I can’t tell you what it is or I’d be breaking the law.

The day after Christmas for every season we celebrate April Fools. One of the reasons for that was because we were banned from Black Friday. They said we were too crazy or something. Oh well.

I will be back. I have to go party.

(One hour later…)

Oh my gosh! I have figgy pudding on my paper! Oh, and someone broke a rule. The biggest rule ever.

(Twelve minutes later…)

Christmas time in summer just ended. I have to start making pranks for our April Fools. So bye.

Tagged with: