a reflection by [jada]

Have you ever wanted to be stronger than anybody else in the world? I would if I got the chance. I would be wonderful. I would go to wrestling matches and win everything. I’m so excited how my life turned out—just being that skinny girl in school who was a nerd that got bullied. Now I run the little rascales “who’s the man I’m the man.” Haha. I love how I can hurt them and crush them like candy. Meeeee haha (when I win). It’s like taking candy fro ma baby. Oh my arm nooo, nooo, who are you, what is happening, how did you find me. I am your conscience. I am here to handle your thoughts I heard what you said. Wait, I thought my conscience wasn’t real. ME? Not real? I find that funny. But wait, how would you know that? I’m in your head duhhh. You wanted to not be known anymore and now you’re not you died in a big fight last night. Me dying because of a fight? NEVERRRRR. Yes you did your wish was granted no one knows you anymore you are back to your normal self like you were in high school NOOOO I hate my conscious.