a story by [zareya]

Hi. Are you visiting? But you live so far away?! It must have taken ages for you to get from where you live to Jawaka Mawka Jail. I’m telling you, I didn’t do it. I’m not a cereal killer…………..fine, it was me. Yep, I admit it. I’m a cereal killer. But you can’t tell anyone what I say. What’s said here stays here! My first victim was Fruit Loops, but that’s only because people kept saying he was better than Trix and he kept mocking me, OK! Then it was Lucky Charms, but it wasn’t my fault, he kept giving me those oats instead of the marshmallows and he did it on purpose! And then I killed a bunch of these other irrelevant cereals like Honey Nut Cheerios. It felt so good as I watched the cereal flow from their boxes. It felt good for all except one…Trix. Trix, my love, I…I…I killed (cry, sniffle) killed him, not you. We got into a fight, a big one. The knife was right there and I stabbed him right through his main purple puff (get sad for four seconds). But remember you can’t tell anyone! Go, your time is up, I trust you.

Tagged with: