a poem by [theo]

I look at u and I weep. My feelings for u, they’re just too deep. Every time I see u cry I just can’t watch and sit by. I’m hear to listen but u won’t speak. Wen u feel down I feel weak. I want to help, but how can I? U won’t tell me so y even try? Where’s that bright, sassy girl I fell in love with? Or was that a fake front and a myth? I care too much too see u hurt, to treat urself worse than dirt. U say we’re cool but we’re not the same, we haven’t gon farther or had any gains. I’m no longer the person that can make I feel better just by a txt. Which is Wat hurts the most n gives me the wrecks. Talking is the only way we’ll grow, but we can’t do that or that other side will show. I’m scared n I feel like I’ve let u down, but shit, how can I help if u don’t make a sound. God doesn’t give us more than we can bare. We don’t have to deal with it alone, we can share. Keeping those feelings inside will eat u alive, and God do I need u alive. U r the God  knows love of my life, and because of that u don’t even have to be my wife. I will stay faithful to the end, but wen will that other side win? I feel us drifting apart, and I don’t know how to get that spark to restart. I love u more than life itself, but maybe that’s not enough. Maybe I lied to myself. Ur heading down a path of self destruction, and I don’t know how to get u the strength to refunction. U can now tell everyone but me how u feel. And now it’s feels like we’re not even real. I look at u tell others n it just pisses me off now. So all I can be like is wow. Help me help u. Tell me Wat to do and that’s Wat I’ll do. Help me help u to keep those thoughts pure, so our future will be more sure. Help me help u, so in the end we draw closer and save me too.