Steps to making your very own Butler Blue gear…
- Purchase iron-on transfers from your local office supply store.
- Purchase a blank T-shirt, sweatshirt, or tote bag to decorate.
- Click on the image of Butler Blue that you’d like to use. This will open the image in a new tab or window. Right click on the image and save to your computer (The image will appear flipped. Make sure it is correct when you transfer the image to your clothing item.)
- Print the image on the transfer paper.
- Carefully cut out the image, leaving about a quarter-inch border.
- Set your iron to the “cotton” or hottest setting, and turn off steam.
- Find a surface steady enough to press hard while ironing on the image design
- Iron on the image.
- Peel back the paper backing from the iron-on transfer.
- Wear with Butler Bulldog pride!
Notes: IRON-ON TRANSFER IMAGES WILL DOWNLOAD AND PRINT BACKWARDS