Blue’s Blog

Tales from The Trip

The Blogging Continues

Yes, this is a new blog. No, I am not new to blogging. In fact, I used to be quite the dog blogger (you can read those old posts here, for now), but the advent of Twitter made 140-character updates seem so much easier. After all, I had a lot on my plate, or bowl, as a dog that was in attendance for back-to-back NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Fours and making appearances everywhere in between. Simply put, Twitter was easier!

Yet Twitter hasn’t been my only social media outlet over the years as I’ve continued my presence on Facebook, YouTube and Ustream while adding the likes of Flickr and Foursquare to my repertoire. However, my social networking portfolio seemed incomplete and it was a lack of blogging that created such a void.

In all of my adventures, Final Fours included, I keep discovering that there are still times when it takes more than 140-characters to get a point across or to tell a good story. So I’m back to blogging and happy to have you reading.

Speaking of reading, you’ll want to do plenty of that, as there are many great things on the horizon. Sure, consecutive Final Four appearances are certainly a highlight of my tenure as Butler University mascot, but I’m not done yet and I don’t plan on just riding off into the sunset.

So I’ll keep writing, you keep reading and together we’ll keep backing our beloved Bulldogs.

Go Dawgs!

Blue II

Share Your Thoughts!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Good Boy, Blue!

After much anticipation, the Butler Blue children's book, "Good Boy, Blue!" is finally off to print. Butler fans and kids of all ages are sure to love this heartwarming story and iconic illustrations.

Pre-order your copy today!

Get Your Pup a Blue III PetBox

Treat your best friend with a Blue III PetBox! After all, doesn't your dog deserve the very best? Blue III has teamed with PetBox to load up a box each month with the latest and greatest in treats, toys, and pet products. Proceeds benefit Butler's live mascot program too!

Order a Blue III PetBox today!

The Big Dawgs Tour

The Butler University Big Dawgs Tour rides again! From January through March, our beloved Bulldog, Butler Blue III will be venturing away from campus to spread some Butler cheer and follow the men's basketball team as they take on new BIG EAST opponents.

Be sure to follow along and enter yourself into the Big Dawgs Tour Contest!

Copyright ©2012. All Rights Reserved.