Academic Affairs: Works closely with President James Danko, Provost Kate Morris, as well as the deans from each of the colleges to address and resolve ideas concerning students’ academic needs on campus.
- Loan Counseling Service for Students
- Improving Pre-Professional Programs
- Implementation of “Real World” Experience Class
- Exploring Idea of Adding a Nursing Program
Green Operations: Develops and carries out strategies on campus that relate to promoting a sustainable and environmentally friendly university.
- Adding Recyclable Cups to Campus Dining Halls
- Improving Access to Pharmacy Building Green Roof
- Centralization of Recycling Bins on Campus for maximum usage
- Exploring Idea of Increasing the Number of Environmentally Conscious Hand-Dryers in restrooms
Student Life: Works with Dean of Student Life Anne Flaherty, and other Student Affairs administrators on issues that directly affect the student experience on campus, including residence life and programming.
- Working to better connect Greek Chapters to the National Panhellenic Council
- Analyzing campus climate in regard to Independent and Greek Interactions
- Development of a more synthesized Student Organization Directory
Student Services: Works with Dean of Student Services, Sally Click, on projects that relate to dining services, health, recreation and wellness as well as Information Technology.
- Updating Butler Mobile Application
- Increasing the amount of healthy dessert options in dining halls
- Providing informative technology tutorials for students
- Increasing the number of vending machines that offer healthy snack options
Operations: Works to address student concerns and ideas as they relate to the operations of Butler University, including student safety initiatives and facility management.
- Finalizing C-Club Rennovation designs
- Improving RAD (Rape Aggression Defense) Offerings
- “Positive Masculinity” Campaign
Have a question about an on-going project, or want to provide feedback? E-mail us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.