Vice President of Finance
I am a Junior Finance and Accounting double major. As Vice President of Finance, I establish and manage the entire budget for SGA. I also organize the Grants Committee that gives money to student organizations to fund their events, philanthropies, etc. I love being able to give back to the school that has given me so many opportunities, and through this position in SGA, I am able to encourage the financial stability and growth of the student organizations. This year, the Finance Board and I are working actively to increase the Grant support given to students and promote the efficiency and effectiveness of the Grants process. Please feel free to email me or the grants account at email@example.com.
Outside of SGA, I work as an Intramural basketball referee. I started officiating basketball my senior year of high school and enjoy the constant challenge. On weekdays, you can usually find me studying in a cubicle at either of the two libraries. I love participating in SGA sponsored events and the different Greek activities on campus! Please feel free to contact me with any budget or Grants questions with SGA or your own organization. Go Dawgs!!!
- Hometown: Algonquin, IL
- High School: Dundee-Crown High School
- Why I am at BU: The experiential learning provided in the College of Business, and the welcoming atmosphere on campus.
- Career Goals: Enjoying what I do and earning a lot for it.
- Major: Finance and Accounting
- Greek Life – Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity
- Interfraternity Council VP of Finance
- Intramural Basketball Referee
- University Tees Campus Manager
- World Travel
- Meeting new people
Favorite Butler Memory
My welcome week experience my freshman year, meeting so many people and learning how to transition to the college life.