For this Month, MAY I Suggest…

Tuning into your work, tuning out the world

Tuning into your work, tuning out of the world

It’s May — moving out time, finals time, summer planning time (also as always “workout time,” especially to all of the INDY runners this weekend!!) — a.k.a. the busiest time of the year for a college student.  I know personally when I am this scattered, life becomes unpredictable.  I can be eating a banana or pretzels, wearing shorts or sweatpants, debating on whether to watch X-Men or Fantastic Four — but one thing is always for sure.  I will be using my headphones!  During this time, it is CRUICIAL I have them… on my runs, working on a paper.  Studies show I struggle.  Well, personal observation, but I know this is totally the case.  Therefore, I am suggesting this month you purchase a good solid pair of plugs, whether it be for watching a movie to avoid your snoring roommate or on the final stretch of that hilly run.  Don’t worry — they do NOT have to be expensive to be of good quality.  They can be purchased almost anywhere… Target, Best Buy, etc.  The ones featured above are the ones I’m currently using (literally from dawn until dusk…and later this week).  To find out more about them, click here.  Just be sure to keep it at a healthy decibel.  Happy listening!!

Permanent link to this article: http://blogs.butler.edu/hrcblog/2013/04/30/month-suggest/