100… That’s a Pretty Big Number

justrun

Usually on the weekend, I like to take a little time to read something new going on in the fitness world, whether I find it on the news, Twitter or even Pinterest.  While having my morning coffee on Sunday, I came across a picture on Pinterest that read “100 marathons.”  Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on it… needless to say, my jaw dropped.  This piece is by Laura Skladzinski, a runner and a member of the 100 Marathon Club (I consider myself to be a runner, but I honestly didn’t even know this was a thing!).  In her article, Laura tells her story of how she got involved in marathons, continuing on to give ten tips on how to run your best and to really have fun with it!  I was amazed at how far she had come in just a short amount of time!  2600 miles in seven years?!!  Woah.  Click here to see Laura’s running advice, whether your goal is to break a PR or know the warning signs of an injury.  Happy reading (and running!)!

Laura on her 100th marathon!

Laura on her 100th marathon!

Permanent link to this article: http://blogs.butler.edu/hrcblog/2013/11/19/100-pretty-big-number/